Product Marketing Specialist
Are you a results-oriented professional with experience in software solution marketing? Utilize these skills to work with product, industry, and sales managers to develop and implement effective marketing plans and programs that increase sales and awareness of Indigos GeoSpatial Solutions and products.
- Perform marketing activities for Indigo software products and Solutions including direct marketing, public relations, advertising, social media, and events
- Create and implement marketing plans
- Position and promote Indigos products to prospects, and customers
- Understand user and buyer personas including demographics, business functions, professional motivations, technical knowledge, and company profiles
- Author and edit content for brochures, web pages, case studies, press releases, white papers, seminars, advertisements, demos, sales tool kits, and other marketing collateral
- Participate in the product requirements definition process
- Bacheloršs or masteršs in communications, marketing, information management, or other related field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the specific ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner
- A minimum of two years of professional work experience with at least one years of experience in product marketing, marketing program management, or consulting
- Strong project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, detail- and task-oriented, able to successfully manage multiple priorities and work well in a cross-functional team environment
To apply for one of our open positions, simply send an email to email@example.com and attach a copy of your resume.