Each municipality, public works, and utility has the responsibility to provide sustainable services to their citizens while maintaining their assets in a cost effective manner.
Water, wastewater, and storm water utilities keep track of distribution, collection, and drainage networks as well as related planning and customer care. You may be aware of the benefits of using GIS to manage infrastructure and assets, but did you know these benefits extend to improving planning, customer care, and administrative processes? A location-based approach to managing your water network helps you meet operational challenges.
Indigo Infrastructure Asset Management GIS solutions provide Public Works Department Engineers with the system-wide spatial information necessary to maximize the capabilities, lifespan, and performance of expensive assets while simultaneously minimizing operating costs.
- Data “layering”
- GIS Image, Date repository
- Better Communication
- Create water system maps
GIS ASSET MANAGEMENT VALUE
- Cost savings and increased efficiency
- Better and faster decision-making
- Improved communication
- Better and permanent recordkeeping
- Aids capitol planning
- Improved confidence in utility management
- Meet regulatory reporting compliance
- Work order management decisions
- Water and waste water system maps
- Analyze trends in discrepancies